Andre Norton -- Year of the Rat -- 9

Here you can post book reviews for the IBDoF. Share your thoughts with the world and tell us what you think of the latest book you've read.

[NOTE: to create a properly linked book review thread here in TCC, please click on the "Review this Book" link from the applicable detailed book view in the IBDoF database - it will automatically generate a linked review here.

Moderators: clong, Mr. Titanic

wolfspirit
MST3K

Andre Norton -- Year of the Rat -- 9

Post by wolfspirit »

Year Of The Rat

This book is the second book of a pair. It is the sequel to Mark of the Cat, and is only available in an omnibus with the first book.

It is a great novel. End of story.

Ok, I guess I should go into a little more detail with that. This novel is an excellent addition to the first novel. If you were not told that they were two different novels, you could have ran them together and it would have come out as a single cohesive writing.

It starts off exactly where the first one left off, and I do mean EXACTLY. They have to fight super-big and smart rats that pollute the waters of the tiny isles they can live in.

A great read, I'll think about writing more later, if people have questions.

magicfan241
Jax
Bookworm

Post by Jax »

I must remember to ask my library to get it in for me (it's only a small one) because I've read the first book but not the second, and I rather liked the first one! Thanks for the reminder Magic!
Hello, my name is Jaxie, and I'm an AnneMcCaffrey-holic!
My avatar is me! :D

Return to “The Critic's Corner”