Francis Paul Wilson - Implant 8/10

Here you can post book reviews for the IBDoF. Share your thoughts with the world and tell us what you think of the latest book you've read.

[NOTE: to create a properly linked book review thread here in TCC, please click on the "Review this Book" link from the applicable detailed book view in the IBDoF database - it will automatically generate a linked review here.

Moderators: clong, Mr. Titanic

KiltanneN
Legionnaire

Francis Paul Wilson - Implant 8/10

Post by KiltanneN »

Implant

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It had a plot with a few decent twists - which is always appreciated in a suspense novel. It is a medical suspense novel - and there are enough twists and turns to keep you guessing, at least some of what is going on, right through till the end.

I did find it very easy to read, I would even go so far as to say it was "light fare". It moves at a fast pace and is less than 500 pages long in the paperback version, this doesn't give the characters much room to gevelop at length. At times I felt as if there was at least some of the action happening I was missing out on. I also felt that we could have seen more in depth about the characters and people.

All in all, I would happily reccomend this book to anyone with a bit of tim to kill, perhaps on a plane or a train?..
The wonderful thing about not planning
Is that failure comes as a complete surprise
And is not preceded by a period of worry or depression

Return to “The Critic's Corner”