Richard Matheson - Hell House - 8

Here you can post book reviews for the IBDoF. Share your thoughts with the world and tell us what you think of the latest book you've read.

[NOTE: to create a properly linked book review thread here in TCC, please click on the "Review this Book" link from the applicable detailed book view in the IBDoF database - it will automatically generate a linked review here.

Moderators: clong, Mr. Titanic

StefanY
Jedi Librarian

Richard Matheson - Hell House - 8

Post by StefanY »

Hell House

Hell House was a fairly entertaining ghost story with some nice twists and turns that for the most part kept the story moving along at a pretty steady pace. There were a couple of points in the book that I found to be a bit draggy and it seemed like the story was going to end several times only to continue on in another direction. I did enjoy it for the most part, but I would like to voice a word of caution that this novel contains some very adult themes and subject matter that I personally took no offense to, but can see how some people might.

I thought that this was a nice book to read after reading the collection of short stories in I Am Legend and will definitely be looking for more by Richard Matheson in the future.

Have you read this book? Click here to rate it!

Return to “The Critic's Corner”