Douglas Adams - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, The - 10

Here you can post book reviews for the IBDoF. Share your thoughts with the world and tell us what you think of the latest book you've read.

[NOTE: to create a properly linked book review thread here in TCC, please click on the "Review this Book" link from the applicable detailed book view in the IBDoF database - it will automatically generate a linked review here.

Moderators: clong, Mr. Titanic

rip8fan1
Devoted Scholar

Douglas Adams - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, The - 10

Post by rip8fan1 »

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, The /Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy, the /1

One of my all time favorite books. A comic festival of unequaled science fiction delights. Yes, many of the things are so far fetched that they may seem impossible, but they do make for very funny scenes. Sadly, Mr. Adams left us way too early, and the later books in this series are not quite up to this same caliber, but the first one in this series is a MUST read.

If you have seen the movie of the same name, DO NOT CONFUSE it with this book. The movie does not do this book justice. Please get the book and read it - leave the movie alone.

Have you read this book? Click here to rate it!
MidasKnight
Centrist

Post by MidasKnight »

I did not like this book when I read it. But to be fair, I was like 16 or so. Maybe the years will change my experience.
In the 60’s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Return to “The Critic's Corner”