Of the Homilies.

A place to discuss the rich and varied worlds of L.E. Modesitt, Jr. All are welcome!

Official Website: here. Official Fan site: here

Moderators: Ghost, lmodesitt

CatEmrys
Bookworm

Of the Homilies.

Post by CatEmrys »

Has anyone ever collected all or most of the Homilies from the Imager's portfolio? If so, could you either post it here or email it to me? (dddroe@gmail.com) If not, would some of those who read this thread like to start posting them here? 8)
mikor60
Apprentice Scribe

Re: Of the Homilies.

Post by mikor60 »

CatEmrys wrote:Has anyone ever collected all or most of the Homilies from the Imager's portfolio? If so, could you either post it here or email it to me? (dddroe@gmail.com) If not, would some of those who read this thread like to start posting them here? 8)
Excerpt Archive used to have things like that, but I can't open that address--I hope it's not dead.

Ah, it looks like another address is working. Coolness.

But alas, I don't see Imager Portfolio excerpts there.
--Mikor60
L. E. Modesitt Wiki: lemodesittjr.wikia.com
Lucent
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Lucent »

CatEmrys wrote:Has anyone ever collected all or most of the Homilies from the Imager's portfolio? If so, could you either post it here or email it to me? (dddroe@gmail.com) If not, would some of those who read this thread like to start posting them here? 8)
That would be a form of naming
Can you smell that?
Kvetch
Sweeper

Post by Kvetch »

As one of the maintainers of the Archives, if someone can list out the homily locations, I'm happy to transcribe them up onto the website ... assuming I can work out how to work with gollum's css, anyway...

- K
"I'm the family radical. The rest are terribly stuffy. Aside from Aunt - she's just odd."

Return to “L. E. Modesitt”