Under the Dome

The World of the Dark Tower, and numerous other works.
rip8fan1
Devoted Scholar

Under the Dome

Post by rip8fan1 »

This book was just released, Nov. 10, 2009, and is over 1,000 pages long. I've already ordered my copy. I hope to receive it in the next day or two, but not sure when I'm going to feel like reading it!!!

Anybody ready to tackle this book??
Omphalos
Orthodox Herbertarian

Post by Omphalos »

Ill read it eventually, but I don't really feel like paying full cover price for SK any longer. Ive felt burned too often by him. I guess Ill wait until it comes through our FOTL library sale or something.
rip8fan1
Devoted Scholar

Post by rip8fan1 »

I understand the price issue, and I don't pay full cover price for any book any longer!!

In Mid-October, WalMart.com, Amazon.com and Target.com all seemed to be in a price war for some of the new books coming out and I got what I thought was a great deal for the book (along with some other pre-orders). This HUGE Stephen King book which retails for $35.00 and is currently priced at Amazon for $17.50, was on sale at Walmart.com for $8.98 and included free shipping!!!

I also ordered the next Dean Koontz book that is coming out around Thanksgiving this year, and it still has a great price if you are interested in Koontz!

Return to “Stephen King”