Anne McCaffrey /Elizabeth Scarborough - Acorna's Rebels - 8

Here you can post book reviews for the IBDoF. Share your thoughts with the world and tell us what you think of the latest book you've read.

[NOTE: to create a properly linked book review thread here in TCC, please click on the "Review this Book" link from the applicable detailed book view in the IBDoF database - it will automatically generate a linked review here.

Moderators: clong, Mr. Titanic

wolfspirit
MST3K

Anne McCaffrey /Elizabeth Scarborough - Acorna's Rebels - 8

Post by wolfspirit »

Acorna's Rebels /Acorna Series /6

This book is another of the books I read on the treadmill, so it is fairly light reading, but good reading none the less.

It was a very nice read. No one died, there were some hardships, Acorna still doesn't get her lover back from his time travels. She saves a race of cat-people, blah blah blah, you know, the standard stuff.

It did however have enough comedy and twists and turns to make it better than staring off into space while working out on the elliptical.

I do have to admit, I have a soft spot for RK, who spends most of the book look for another cat to go make babies with (and never gets a cat to have fun with).

I guess I need to read the next book now, but I'm hoping that it will work well on the elliptical. Those books are the best because they are simple, but stil can have some real action and plot.

magicfan241

Return to “The Critic's Corner”