Miss everyone

Jane's Wolf Den. The place to talk about her books and the worlds she has created.
moonwolf021
Trailblazer
Location: Where the Wolves Roam My Heart Will Go (Portland,Oregon)

Miss everyone

Post by moonwolf021 »

Don't worry, this won't become an oversized off topic chat.

But I was wondering how everyone was doing since the Lindskold forum has died down. I would love to catch up with the gang.

..... Maybe I should pick up a Lindskold book first.
"Life's not about standing out, it's about blending in from the cops" - MoonWolf

my blog: thegreenstump.blogspot.com
Misha12
Monolith Dancer

Re: Miss everyone

Post by Misha12 »

MOONWOLF!*super big giant hug*
Wow, this place really died o_o....Sorry for the abandonment, I slipped off into antisocial world and am struggling to get back to talk to people again ( My poor DA page is also severly neglected).
As for how I'm doing, well my husband and I lost our condo to foreclosure, we are now living in a room at my sister-in-law's house, and right now we are sharing 1 car between three working adults due to almost everyone's car breaking down at the same time...oh, and my car got broken into...TWICE!
But, on the bright side, I have a roof over my head and a steady job, I have transportation to get to and from work, and the car thieves only took my radio and not the entire car. :)
Also, I FINALLY got my hands on the second 13 orphans book! I'm really enjoying is so far...still not a fan of Brenda, but all the other characters are delightful. Even HoneyDream..ya hate her...but it's a good hate ^_~
Anywho...I hope all is well with you and everyone else who used to be a regular on this forum.
I miss everyone and this forum holds a special place in my heart always :)

BTW, I can't help but still giggle and think of Government Ninja's when someone mentions Montana :P
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
— Dr. Seuss
moonwolf021
Trailblazer

Post by moonwolf021 »

hehehe It's so good to hear from you Misha! I'm sorry to hear about all of the bad news. I'm glad you're doing okay though.

For me: I graduated high school! :banana: First in my family. I was accepted into college and ready to go until this week I found out that my financing source bailed on me. I will have to take a year off and work to get that money. But at least I get to spend time with my boyfriend who is still in high school, and I will be living on my own. Things happen for a reason, I always say.

I just vowed, not 10 minutes ago to start reading 13 orphans again. I will get on that soon so that we can get this forum alive again, or at least a pulse.
"Life's not about standing out, it's about blending in from the cops" - MoonWolf

ODDBALL715
Monolith Dancer

Post by ODDBALL715 »

Man I realy need to start reading thirteen orphans. Hopefully this means the forum will be less dead now!
"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started, and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad."
Jack Handey
moonwolf021
Trailblazer

Post by moonwolf021 »

As soon as I finish the 8 books I checked out from the library ( >.< I have a serious problem) I will jump onto 13O.

Panama Girl
Literature Addict

Post by Panama Girl »

Hello...? is anyone in?

It's been a while. I stopped posting a bit, then when I cam back the forum was pretty much abandoned.

i don't know what brought me back here, but it looks like people are posting again.

Moonwolf: congrats on finishing high school!

Misha: Damn, it's been tough for a lot of us, hasn't it?

Where did I park the Spud-Mobile?
[img]http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/info/cast/bios/highpriestess01.jpg[/img]
ODDBALL715
Monolith Dancer

Post by ODDBALL715 »

Nice to here from you, Panama Girl! And I still haven't picked up 13 Orphans again. Oh well maybe after finals are over.
"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started, and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad."
Jack Handey
moonwolf021
Trailblazer

Post by moonwolf021 »

For the past months, all I've read is VC Andrews, so I'll have to stray from there and get back to Lindskold. It's a bit bigger of a book than I am used to, which makes it hard since I bike/bus everywhere with tons of stuff. But I'll start reading again. I'll make it a before bed read or something. Nice to hear from you Panama.

Return to “Jane Lindskold”