Volleyball 2015-16 Commentary

Discussions about writing, peer reviews, word games, and writing contests (re: "volleyball") for amateurs.

Moderator: Ghost

Kahrey
Fairy Tale Heroine - aka "Cinders"

Re: Volleyball 2015-16 Commentary

Post by Kahrey »

I didn't take any chances, I wrote it in Word this time!

Enjoy...I'm not really sure where I was going with that, and it's way different than what I wrote earlier today... :?
"Life is trial and error. Those who succeed are those who survive their failures and keep trying." - LE Modesitt, Jr.
Aunflin
Legionnaire

Post by Aunflin »

I like it.
"A writer's chosen task is to write well and professionally. If you can't keep doing it, then you're no longer a professional, but a gifted amateur." L. E. Modessit, jr.
clong
Blade Runner

Post by clong »

Very happy to be back at it...very nice Kahrey! :clap:
Kahrey
Fairy Tale Heroine - aka "Cinders"

Post by Kahrey »

Aunflin wrote:I like it.
I like that you're back, old friend.

clong wrote:Very happy to be back at it...very nice Kahrey! :clap:
Thanks!!

Now someone go!
"Life is trial and error. Those who succeed are those who survive their failures and keep trying." - LE Modesitt, Jr.
Aunflin
Legionnaire

Post by Aunflin »

I forgot to say what my genre was...but it's fantasy I suppose, maybe a bit of horror. I haven't written Volleyball for a long time, though I have written quite a bit in other formats. It's fun. I have missed this. :banana:
"A writer's chosen task is to write well and professionally. If you can't keep doing it, then you're no longer a professional, but a gifted amateur." L. E. Modessit, jr.
Ghost
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Ghost »

Great job everyone!!! only half way through ... but it too much, too good to speed through in one setting. :clap: :worship:
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you,
S Adams

Return to “The Quill & Fountain”