Questions for author David B. Coe

David B. Coe is the Crawford Award-winning fantasy author of The LonTobyn Chronicle and Winds of the Forelands.

Official Website: http://www.sff.net/people/DavidBCoe/

Moderators: clong, DavidBCoe

book junkie
Scribe

Post by book junkie »

Hey Mr. Coe, I am currently reading The Horseman's Gambit and enjoying it, but proceeding slowly because I've been rather busy. Im a big fan of your first series The Lon-Tobyn Chronicles (your second and third series too of course) and was wondering if you'd considered adding on to your lon-tobyn series after you finished writing about Grinsa and the southlands? Maybe something about Amarid, Theron, or even Phelan?

edit: Or the stories of the individual eagle sages?
DavidBCoe
Professional Wordsmith

Post by DavidBCoe »

Thanks for the kind words, and for your support of my work. Glad you're enjoying Horsemen's Gambit. The Dark-Eyes' War is in production and will be out in February.

I have been asked quite a bit about returning to LonTobyn, and though I've never ruled it out, and continue to toy with the idea to this day, I have no firm plans to do so any time soon. I have several other projects on my plate right now, and many more ideas waiting in the wings. But it might happen eventually.

Thanks again for the message.

best,

David

Return to “David B. Coe”